Determine each call value
- Know how your phone sales are performing.
- Project sales figures.
- Identify what products get the most calls.
- Easy to use and manage.
- Set goals and get notifications.
How it works
Your business recieves phone calls for many different types of calls. Calls about store hours, calls to purchase products, calls for product information or returns.
- A customer dials your business and an associate answers.
- The associate has assisted the customer with their concern.
- The associate will then end the call and be prompted to enter digits about the call.
- For example, the associate may enter 111.
- 111 means a sales call for a entry level product.